To replace the cancelled trip in Robin Hood’s Bay we have booked Ingleby Lodge for the week-end of March 5 2021: Ingleby Lodge
Links to descriptions and photos from club members trips
From our trip to the Dales 2019
There have been meets in February or March every year.
- It turned out to be somewhat snowy in March 2006 but nobody had their skis! Here are some pictures.
- Another Lake District meet – March 2007 Good weather prevailed!
- Pictures from March 2008 Not such good weather this year.
- Pictures from Jan/Feb 2009 Another lovely week-end.
- Pictures from Feb 2010 We went to the Howgills this time
- Pictures from Feb 2013 We went to Northumberland
- Toblach-Dobbiaco 2019
- Jotunheim 2019
- Skiing the Peer Gynt trail
- Skiing the Troll løype
- Grande Traversee du Jura
- Click here for a brief description of ski-ing in the Goms valley.
- Click here for a description of track ski-ing in the Rondane.
- Click here for some photos of track ski-ing in Hovringen.
- Click here for some photos of cross country ski-ing in Slovenia.
- Click here for a description of track skiing in Seefeld, Austria.